Reaching your full potential
“It’s good to be just plain happy; it’s a little better to know that you’re happy; but to understand that you’re happy and to know why and how, in what way, because of what concatenation of events or circumstances, and still be happy, be happy in the being and the knowing, well that is beyond happiness, that is bliss, …Henry Miller
“You can! You have all you need to do and be all you dream of.
Start taking the first steps. All journeys begin with our first step. This is your life journey.
Precious, meaningful and limitless.
Take the leap, release your ball and chain, and live your life to the full!”
Self-actualized people are those who are fulfilled and doing all they are capable of.
- This level in Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs refers to the need for personal growth and discovery that is present throughout life. People are is always ‘becoming’ and never remain static in life.
- I believe it is our right to achieve a truly fulfilled life. Not one person has more entitlement to this than another.
- We all start at different places and with different privileges and I remain hugely grateful for what I have.
- We all have heard stories of people overcoming the odds to succeed to the highest level.
- It can be done as we all have the ability to create a purpose led life by design.
“What a man can do he must do” [Maslow].
- When we have reached to the top four echelons of Maslow’s hierarchy of need’s we have the choice, to self-actualise or not.
- The fact that you are reading this it is likely that you wish to take action, find your purpose and live it.
- I encourage you to step forth and into this space. It is often out of a comfort zone. However that other zone is often where the magic happens!
- Life is precious and time is a finite and limited resource.
- Though we can do this alone, by working with a coach, you get to hear your own feedback and to constantly reset the compass and to question your course.
- This can speed up progress as you are at the centre of the process.
- It allows us to keep growing and succeeding at a pace you set.
- Its empowering and liberating.
If any of this has stirred up that part of us that whispers “there must be more..” I encourage you to take that first step of action on that calling now!
Click here to find out more on how coaching can facilitate finding our true purpose and ultimately fulfilment.
If you are ready to meet on the phone click here to book a curiosity call.
“Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too.”
W H Murray – the quote that ignited my own journey of self-actualisation